On Friday 13 April 2001 18:42, rbe wrote: > > anthing better tweaks the most popular commercial office suite > > -- the only office suite that has actually been able to make a > > paperclip into a security exploit. > > What about a "K" in a seashell? I don't think that anyone will assoicate a seashell with their "office shell". Although these two things happen to use the same word, I don't think they share anything beyond that. That usually shows when you translate the terms to antoher language. I must say that I wouldn't know how to translate "office shell" to dutch. But "kantoor schelp" sounds ridiculous *) **) *) i18n(office) == kantoor, i18n(seashell") == schelp **) I also think "tintenstrahldrucker" is a stupid word, yet that one seems to be in common use. Cheers, Waldo -- bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com