List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice frozen for KOffice 1.1 Beta 1
From:       dep <dennispowell () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2001-04-13 16:18:34

On Friday 13 April 2001 11:51 am, David Faure wrote:

| Cc'ing the artist. Last time, he said: provide me with an idea and
| I'll draw it. Shawn, any idea about what it could look like ? :)

i'm not shawn, but i think that a very nice, very elegant *paperclip*
would be just right -- maybe one standing up and casting a shadow.
here's why:

nothing is more universal to the office.

nothing more suggests several things all put together.

anthing better tweaks the most popular commercial office suite -- the
only office suite that has actually been able to make a paperclip
into a security exploit.

--
dep

there's more to history than what's in books;
that's why it took so long to happen.