List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice frozen for KOffice 1.1 Beta 1
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn-gordon () home ! com>
Date:       2001-04-13 16:03:53

At 08:51 AM 4/13/2001, David Faure wrote:
>On Friday 13 April 2001 16:18, Shawn Gordon wrote:
> > One question.  Is there an icon for koshell yet?  It would be really nice
> > to have the new release of KOffice have an icon.
>
>No, there isn't.
>But none of the lists you cc'ed is relevant for that :)

that's what I get for hitting reply all without looking :)

>Cc'ing the artist. Last time, he said: provide me with an idea and I'll
>draw it.
>Shawn, any idea about what it could look like ? :)

If I knew, then I would have my artist do it :).  Seriously Zander and I
talked about this a lot in terms of vague concepts, but we are talking
about a very small icon, there isn't a lot of detail you can get in
there.  My only real idea that could be conveyed at that resolution is kind
of a multi-story office building (office, get it :) ).