List:       koffice
Subject:    kimageshop compile error
From:       Joerg Stadermann <jstadermann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-04-07 14:22:22

Hi,

just a minor issue:
recently I had problems compiling kimageshop (recent cvs) caused by files
that include
<sys/time.h> in kimageshop/core. The error was:

/usr/include/sys/time.h:69: two or more data types in declaration of `__tz'

It's caused by gettimeofday in KisTimer::start and KisTimer::stop. My
question is: Has KisTimer any other purpose than debuging (I couldn' see any)
or can I savely remove it?

TIA

Joerg