List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: RTF export filter compiles
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-04-06 14:14:28

Having write access to the CVS (but not to the "www" stuff!), I have
already thought about merging the two directories.

However, as long as the KOffice filter status page points to the old
directory, it is problematic to remove it.
(Possible solution: may be just leave the status file for now.)

Would you prefer to have the content of the old directory in the new
directory or in a sub-directory (for example: "filters/kwrod/rtf/import") ?

A question to David Faure: David, how do you feel about all this?

A question to someone who has write access to the CVS's "www" stuff: could
you point the KOffice filter status page to the new status file? Thank you
in advance!

Have a nice day/evening/night!