On Saturday 31 March 2001 23:25, Richard Bos wrote: > On Saturday 31 March 2001 23:39, Alves, Carlos Alberto - Coelce wrote: > > That's right, > > If you were talking about extension for Windows recognize file as MSaccess > > or MSproject documents ,I believe it's the following: > > > > MSaccess -->{.mdb for database and .mdz for templates files} > > MSproject -->{.mpp for project and .mpt for templates files} > > Thanks, I'll add this in the mime desktop files that I'll provide..., > hopefully these desktop files will become part of the standard kde > distribution (David?). No problem. -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today