And to repeat myself for the umpteenth time :-), I have put into place all the infrastructure for a Powerpoint import filter already. it even reas the text from at least one .PPT I have! If someone feels like merging the OpenOffice stuff with what is there... > > OpenOffice is the GPL version of StarOffice. Would the KOffice project > > be able to use the OpenOffice PowerPoint filters? > > What Nicolas meant is obviously: not right now, but one could, in theory, > reuse code from the openoffice filters, if he wanted to (the primary > questions being about modularity, readability, etc. Working code isn't > enough to make a re-use worth it.) > > Note that this is a voluntary project, so nothing won't happen unless > someone volunteers for the task. Feel free to give a hand :)