List:       koffice
Subject:    Email Client
From:       Aashish Rathod <arathod () sandisk ! com>
Date:       2001-03-29 0:09:53

Hi,

i have been doing some research on linux and unix and the new KDE desktop.
Great job!

what strikes me is that i personally feel you need a client that does
integrated email/scheduling.
And i hate to play devil's advocate, but it should work with an Exchange
server.

if you can provide this, then there is a legitimate reason for people to
switch.

Just about every office suite - Koffice, StarOffice, Applix, WordPerfect
Office, etc. is lacking in this.

if i'm mistaken, then please excuse me.  this is the missing piece i feel.

Thanks, Aashish

Aashish K. Rathod
Programmer/Analyst
SanDisk Corporation