List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Problem with Konqueror
From:       Nikolas Zimmermann <wildfox () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-26 15:31:13

On Monday 26 March 2001 17:21, David Faure wrote:

> > Anyone know what's up?
>
> No, but you'll easily find out. Open ~/.X.err (SuSE) or ~/.xsession-errors
> (assuming you use xdm or kdm), and you'll see the error.
>
> Probably a missing symbol, and probably because you don't have
> lesstif installed. Solution: install it.

aargl! that is a missing symbol....
but you know what is _very_ weird, david?
i've had this here 2 weeks ago...i changed my nsplugins
settings with kcontrol, without problems...
and if i used Configure Konqueror the same message came
...didn't found it why...
i just cvs up'ed everything and reinstalled kdebase
and it worked...
*weird*

Bye
 Bye