List:       koffice
Subject:    Printing from Kword
From:       Chris Howells <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-03-17 21:08:47

Following some mention of templates on the list a couple of days ago,
I've been having a bit of a fiddle with Kword to try and create some
templates.

I seem to be having trouble printing from Kword -- very simple documents
are alright, but more complex documents (like with frames) don't print.
When I print to a file, and view the postscript in gv, error messages
complain about the format.

Is this a known problem with Kword? I'm not moaning, just wondering if
it's me or my setup at fault (Debian 2.2 Potato, KDE 2.0.1, and CUPS
1.1.6). My printer is a HP DeskJet, using the standard HP DeskJet driver
supplied with CUPS.

I can print fine from other Koffice apps, and from Star Office.

Cheers,
--
Chris Howells
E-Mail: chrish@gmx.co.uk