List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Korganizer integration with KDE
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-03-12 16:23:04

There are too few programmers for KOffice. So functions available somewhere else are \
not prioritary objectives. And I said it is a FAQ, because many people thinks that \
because MS Outlook is part of MS Office, it should be the same in KDE.

But what is your point of view why there should be a thight link between KOffice and \
Korganizer or Kdepim?