List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: Kword flashing screen
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-03-08 14:05:28

As nobody has answered yet, I will give you a few advices.

First, if the problem is showing in general in KDE, then you should ask the
kde-user mailing list.

But on this particular problem, please look at some mail archive (for
example http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/ ) and look at the archive for the
kde-user mailing list (Start with February 2001).

If I remember correctly, the first advice was to verify (in KControl) the
sound system (Arts) of KDE. Real time sound for example is bad for
performance.

If looking at the mail archives does not bring you something, then open a
bug report at http://bugs.kde.org. You may check before that no such bug
report already exists.