List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: abbrowser: How do you import *.pab files?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2001-03-05 10:03:47

We cannot help you much, because...

1. Wrong Mailing List

Abbrowser is not a KOffice program, so you are asking the wrong mailing
list. The kde-user mailing list should be better.

2. KMailCvt

KMailCvt is not in KDE 2.01 but it is in KDE 2.1. Be careful that it is
oriented to imported files created by Outlook Express, so you may have
additional problems with Outlook. Be aware too that KMailCvt is a converter
for KMail, so I do not know if you can use its result with Abbrowser. (But
on the other side, I am not an email client expert!)