List:       koffice
Subject:    for on the wishlist...
From:       "W. J. Kossen" <w.kossen () imn ! nl>
Date:       2001-03-01 15:15:12

Greetings

I still need to reboot to windows (not enough power for vmware
currently) in order to run ms (arghh) project.
if only there was 'kproject' or something like that...
I can't possibly be the first to wish for this type of application to be
available for linux users. The integration with a suite of office
applications is in my opinion a good thing for such an application. I
wish all of the Koffice development team good luck and will be closely
watching the progress. I allready use Koffice frequently (especially
Kpresenter).

Thanks for all your efforts

Yours sincerely

Willem Kossen