On Saturday 24 February 2001 00:09, Martin Skjöldebrand wrote: > I've been experimenting in setting up a WebDAV server at work. > As MS Office supports (although it was minor hell to get it to work > properly) DAV I was wondering what the status of DAV support in KOffice is? > Anyone? Hi Martin, Several people have been looking into it, but so far nobody has really started with it. It doesn't sound too complicated. Personally I haven't looked into it any deeper mostly because I don't have a server to test it with. Cheers, Waldo -- bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com