List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KSpread - Unix
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2001-02-19 20:54:50

Monday 19 February 2001  3:24 pm, David Faure написал:
|   On Monday 19 February 2001 15:15, Elisabeth MONTABORD wrote:
|
|   > Is there a www site to find the KSpread prise ?
|
|   "prise" ? You mean price ? It's free :)

 While most probably Elisabeth was really looking for "price" I think people
love small gifts as well. To be precise, I am speaking about "prize"
May be, it's time to offer new KDE users some kind of "prize" - as KDE 2.1
will be released very soon, timeframe is right.
Question if some of KDE League members can support this?
--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)