List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Need PPC testers - bigendian issues
From:       Thomas Zander <Thomas () planescape ! com>
Date:       2001-02-09 19:30:16

On Sunday 28 January 2001 02:05, John Califf wrote:
> I need a few people to test krayon on a PPC or other bigendian hardware
> to determine whether or not there are problems with colors being off on
> such hardware.

Ok, I have an iMac (ppc 604). The problem is that it has 256 color display as
well.

I got the cvs version some 1st of feb, so this might be fixed allready..

- The transparant background is yellow/brown.
- colors I select seem right (according to the RGB sliders)
- drawing is incorrect as well.
   Red -> green
   Green -> red
   Yellow is ok
   The blue slider does not change the color in the contets area at all..

- the intro logging is telling me that the BigEndian detection works, it also
told me "trueColour is false", which might effect things..

snapshot at http://www.xs4all.nl/~zander/yellow.png

--
Thomas