Juergen Appel wrote: > > lo. > > when a selection is made under konqueror (address list)/ kedit / the rest of > the "mark and you can edit text" programs and you hit space / del /backspace > the selection is deleted. > kword (maybe other components of koffice as well) does not erase the > selection in that case. IMHO this uncommon behaviour is confusing to the user. > > any1 who agrees? Well, me, dep and a bunch of other people. I still don't understand the argument for doing it the way it is now.