List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: bad link on http://www.koffice.org/katabase/
From:       Tinkl_Lukás <Lukas.Tinkl () merlin ! cz>
Date:       2001-01-30 8:24:37

Hi Shawn,
as I just mentioned in my other email to Thomas, I've just redesigned the
koffice site to use php includes (see my other mail). The problem was that
the common navigation stuff on the left was duplicated accross _all_ the
pages. Furthermore, the katabase section will be removed, once I get a green
light from Shaheed to convert the filters page too. Then I'll remove it
altogether along with other non-existant sections (e.g. KImage)

Regards
Lukas Tinkl [lukas@kde.org]