List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Info on Kiviom
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn-gordon () home ! com>
Date:       2001-01-29 20:57:43

My company is doing this Rob, what email address did you use?  You can
always use info@thekompany.com.  If your email was to us, then I
apologize for not responding, somehow it got missed.

In regards to more shape libraries, we have a lot of shapes done and are
getting the organized into actual logical sets and finishing up some
issues with Kivio to make sure everything is solid.  A release is
probably a few weeks away.

Best,
Shawn
President