List:       koffice
Subject:    Added filter status files in code
From:       Enno Bartels <ebartels () nwn ! de>
Date:       2001-01-27 13:08:10

Hi everybody

I have added new status.html-files to every filter inside the cvs code:

New:
----
./filters/kword/ascii/status.html
./filters/kword/html/status.html
./filters/kword/docbook/status.html
./filters/olefilters/excel97/status.html
./filters/killustrator/wmf/status.html
./filters/killustrator/msod/status.html
./kword/filters/mif/status.html

Rest
----
./filters/kword/abiword/status.html
./filters/kword/applixword/status.html
./kword/filters/rtf/status.html
./filters/kspread/csv/status.html
./filters/olefilters/powerpoint97/status.html
./filters/olefilters/winword97/status.html
./filters/kword/latex/status.html

If there is a new feature, link, author, todo, progress report info,
design info etc. please add that there.
Because I did not know much about the status of the filters of
the new status files please update them with the right
informations.

Also the koffice filter webpage has been updated. Now you can
look at a status.html - files in cvs by a link (webcvs) on that page.
The links can be found at the list of the existing filters
(at yes, beta or bad).

Thanks
Enno