From: koffice-admin@master.kde.org [mailto:koffice-admin@master.kde.org]On Behalf Of Stef Daniels
Sent: 26. tammikuuta 2001 14:55
To: koffice@kde.org
Subject: koffice manual.?

G'Day and thanks for reading this message...
                What I would like to know, is whether there is a manual copy within either koffice or on-line for printing out.??   I am relatively new to koffice and would be much appreciated if you could help me with the question... 8-)

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
Stef Daniels [VK5HSX]
SysOp: VK5TTY BBS