lutimdale@yahoo.com wrote: > > Is it just me? Why are some export filters being excluded? I noticed > that all of the MS Office components do not yet have export filters. > These are integral for being able to communicate with non-kde and > non-linux users. Are there plans to write these? There are plans, of course, BUT: 1) We are way too few developers 2) We don't have the (complete/correct/any) specification of the MS file formats So? We're trying but don't expect us to provide a complete set of filters soon. Thank you for your patience. -- Werner Trobin - trobin@kde.org