List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Crazy characters in Kword
From:       dep <dennispowell () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2001-01-24 15:01:25

On Wednesday 24 January 2001 09:47 am, Zeljko Vukman wrote:

| And my question is: has anyone ever experienced above mentioned
| problems? Are those problems distro related? I run Mandrake 7.1
| (it's the same on Mandrake 7.2) and XFree 4.01. I tried Kword on
| different monitors and graphics cards - the same problem. I've
| never been able to type a simple letter in Kword (since 1.98
| releases of kde, and I either compiled koffice from cvs or
| installed from rpms).

haven't encountered those specific symptoms, but when i'm typing in
kword and hit the spacebar, the entire line on which i'm typing
disappears, returning when i enter the next non-space character. kind
of weird. seems there's some kind of off interaction going on here,
but i can't figure out what is interacting with what. this with
xfree-4.02.

--
dep