List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: RTF filter for Kword.
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-01-18 1:29:43

On Thursday 18 January 2001 00:21, Michael Johnson wrote:
> > The best solution is to work in CVS !
> > This is really the way to go. Keeping a list of 'who does what' isn't a
> solution
> > in itself, because it might prevent other people from contributing, and if
> > the person listed as "in charge" doesn't have time, then nothing will
> happen.
> > Whereas, if the code is in CVS, someone else can take over.
>
> > Don't hesitate to commit, even half-working filters ! Or even non-working
> at all.
>
> > I can provide CVS accounts, just ask.
>
> Good answer David. OK I'm requesting a CVS account. What do I have to do?

Send me a login (usually the last name) and an encrypted password
(out of /etc/shadow or /etc/passwd - for instance change your password,
copy the encrypted key, and then change it back).

I'll create the account and send you instructions.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/