List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: CST22306532ID - You have been added to accountants & auditors (fwd)
From:       <lbabuse () bcentral ! com>
Date:       2001-01-04 20:40:18

Hello koffice,

Thank you for writing Microsoft bCentral concerning your ListBot.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
I assure you that ListBot does not support spam. We will investigate your spam \
complaint, and if we find that this owner is abusing our system, we will terminate \
the account. In the meantime, I have unsubscribed you from that list. Should you \
receive any more message from this mailing list, please forward it to me (with the \
complete original headers) and I will look into the matter right away. Please don't \
send this information to us as an attachment.

Hope to be of assistance, have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Bianco
Microsoft bCentral Customer Support

We are anxious for your feedback on how we can improve support for bCentral \
customers.  If you consider your current issue closed, please click on this link to \
let us know how we're doing: http://bcentral.surveyhost.com/bcentral