List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: RTF filter code in the CVS
From:       Enno Bartels <ebartels () nwn ! de>
Date:       2001-01-02 23:27:36

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.

Hi

Shaheed Haque wrote:

> Sure, when I get Enno's update, I'll sort this out. Thanks!

There it is.

3 files:
------

index_new.html :
- - - - - - - -
update koffice filter page with direct links to status.html in webcvs and
other stuff

status_template.html
- - - - - - - - - - -
1. has to be on the koffice filter page
2. and a copy of this (named status.html) should be in every filter-dir
- Look at the links in index_new.html where they end up - I think this
should be right.

status.html
(for applixword filter directory)

Okay ??