List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: New updated webprototype (koffice-filters)
From:       Enno Bartels <ebartels () nwn ! de>
Date:       2000-12-31 12:17:41

Hi

1. have added links to the webcvs of StarOffice - filter page
Found that from a filter discussion from october 2000 about staroffice.
But some of the filters subdirs I did not understand (maybe those are
no filter subdirs)
- ascii: ASCII
- basflt: ???
- debug: for debugging ???
- excel: MS Excel
- filt_1st: ??? first version of what ???
- html: HTML
- inc: ???
- lotus: Lotus WordPro ????:
- rtf: RTF
- sw6: ??? Starword6 ??
- w4w: ??? Windows for workgroups - what was that ???
- writer: ??? export filters ???
- ww: ??
- ww8: MS WinWord 8
- xml: XML

2. haved added the doctype description page - thanks Thomas

3. added the link to thekompany with the lotus: WordPro API

3. allabos wrote:
----------

> I hope to see this working method expressed in chapter 5.7,
> underneath I provide a proposal, so now you can shoot on it :)
>
> <chapter>
> 5.7 Documentation
>
> Whenever you obtain any information about the filter
> update the status(.html) file.  The status file may contain the result
> of a finished investigation (e.g. can code be reused from another open
> source project if yes how, if no why not) or even the experience of a
> not finished investigation, and of course the possibilities the filter
> currently provides.
> Further more it could provide the author(s) of the filter (including
> the people that performed a (pre-)study on the filter), a history,
> a todo and a feature list and maybe some nice links to more
> information (fileformat description, ...).
>
> If you updated a filter don't forget to update this status file too!
> </chapter>

Done - have updated my protowebpage

Thanks
Enno