List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: New updated webprototype (koffice-filters)
From:       Landshark <landshark () ameritech ! net>
Date:       2000-12-22 19:15:05

On Friday 22 December 2000 07:11 am, Enno Bartels wrote:
> Hi  erverybody
>
> I have updated the web prototype
> with:
> - Link to Shaheed Haque's Homepage -> MS Word 97 infos
> - New first version of a LaTEX export filter for kword from ....
> - more links for developers
> - added possible needed filters and links
>
> Look at
> http://home.nordwest.net/ebartels/koffice/index_neu.html
>

> Thanks
> Enno

I don't know if this is relevant or not, but Kivio is not on the list of
links along the side.

There are no import or export filters aside from it's native format though.
Although Visio import/export is a very common request.  Doing this on the
otherhand may prove to be very difficult.

--
| Dave Marotti                | Looking for a Visio alternative for *nix?    |