List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Krayon - WARNING and NOTICE!
From:       Richard Bos <allabos () freeler ! nl>
Date:       2000-12-17 9:41:52

> Basically we all seem to agree that (for users ;) the most important
> program might be KWord (visit bugs.kde.org if in doubt ;).

Depends what kind of users you are targetting.  Business related users
are in a need for kpresenter and kspread as well.  Those 2 apps are
very important as well.  I assume that when there are MS import filters
available for both apps, their bug list will grow...
For now people are still using star(open)office iso of koffice :((

--
Richard