List:       koffice
Subject:    Software Testing Services
From:       software-testers () software-testers ! com
Date:       2000-12-17 0:46:38

Hello,

We found your company on the Web and feel that our business could be
of service to you.  Please take a moment to look through our
offerings or pass this message on to the appropriate member of your
company. If we have reached you in error, just click the remove link
at the bottom of this page.

Would you like to free up programming staff to do more productive
work?  Would you like to increase the quality and reliability of your
software products?  Would you like to offer more services to your
customers?  Vermont Software Testing Group (VSTG) is a cooperative
business conceived by a programmer who saw the need for dedicated,
skilled testers available upon demand.  We believe that our quality
control services will be of great value to you in turning out the
best product efficiently and quickly.  If you are not  convinced you
need a software testing service, read more about the benefits at
http://www.software-testers.com/alliances.htm.

VSTG offers system testing of Windows, MacOS and
Internet/intranet-based applications that is conscientious, well
documented, and customized to your particular project. Our work with
you will begin with one of our partners exploring the software
extensively and laying out a testing approach based on your needs and
the design of the software.  The testing approaches we use can be
extensively scripted and thorough, outlined and quick, or anything in
between.  For a more detailed look at our testing methods, see
http://www.software-testers.com/practices.htm.

Contracting with an outside software tester can feel like a risk.
That is why we offer a satisfaction guarantee to all our new
customers.  If you are not happy with our work when your first
invoice arrives, you can stop there and owe nothing.  You only need
pay your first invoice if you are pleased with our work and wish to
continue.  We are confident that you will be happy with our work.

In addition to our testing service, we offer Dragonfly, a centralized
means of communicating information about program issues, improvements
and documentation.  We created Dragonfly, a Web-based
problem-tracking system, to serve as a bridge between development,
testing and documentation teams.  Dragonfly will maximize the value
of our testing process for you, and can continue serving your company
after your work with VSTG is through.  Read more about it at
http://www.software-testers.com/bugtrack

In business, projects come and go quickly; you have deadlines and
future projects to consider.  If you contact VSTG now and begin a
relationship, we will be ready to provide you with quality testing
work right when you need it, whether that is today or far down the
road.  Please consider calling us or visiting our inquiry page
(http://www.software-testers.com/signup.htm) and allowing us to begin
preparations to serve your company's needs.  Naturally there is no
cost to establishing our working relationship.

Thank you for your time,

John Morris
Vermont Software Testing Group
20 Common St
Springfield, VT 05156-2606

800-818-4809 voice
(802) 885-2980 fax

info@software-testers.com
http://www.software-testers.com

Rest assured that we didn't purchase your address and we won't sell
it. We expect to send out updates of our services; if you would
rather not receive these updates, click here to be removed from our
list.
mailto:remove@software-testers.com?subject=Remove_koffice@kde.org.