List:       koffice
Subject:    gPhoto for KDE ready for testing
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn-gordon () home ! com>
Date:       2000-12-10 18:06:51

Hi All,

We've just about finished porting gPhoto to KDE and it's looking very
good.  For those of you that don't know, gPhoto is a very robust digital
camera library.  We are looking for people that are interested in
testing it that have a supported digital camera (there are about 150 of
them).  once we are happy with the code we will release it to the KDE
CVS, so any testing help would be appreciated.  Just send a mail to
support@thekompany.com if you have the time, are interested and have a
supported camera (see www.gphoto.org for details).  Let us know what
camera you have too so we can get as good a cross section as possible.

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com