List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: The KOffice web site
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn-gordon () home ! com>
Date:       2000-11-27 15:35:57

These are good points.  Probably the first task is to identify all the
web sites that should be included in this rewrite.  My inclinitation is
to include the following, but I don't know who the owners are to talk
with them:

www.koffice.org
www.konqueror.org

devel-home.kde.org - how necessary is this now with apps.kde.com and
sourceforge now?  I don't know, I'm asking the question.

developer.kde.org

artist.kde.org - this should probably become a lot more helpful.  I know
we spend a tremendous amount of time putting icons together for various
applications and having a source for standard icons would be very
helpful to a lot of people.  I love the idea of this site, but the
reality doesn't seem to match the goal.

multimedia and games both seem to be in the kde.org theme, and while
this theme is much better than what was available before, and not to
give offense, but it still IMHO needs sprucing up from some artists and
professional web designers.

if everyone can help settle on a list of web sites to work on, then we
can probably start moving forward.  what do you think?

Shawn