List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: New Koffice website protype done
From:       John Califf <jcaliff () compuzone ! net>
Date:       2000-11-27 2:39:24

Reply to everyone:

I have just now read all your comments after a Thanksgiving family
reunion - guess what.  My millionaire brother (both my brothers are
millionaire doctors) bought me a new monitor so I can work on software
at home without going blind looking at a 14" screen. Wow!  Kde sure
looks good now. Especially after a glass of wine.

I will check to see whether or not Thomas has committed already with
corrections indicated and if not will commit myself, after running thru
a spell checker!!!  Just wanted to get you guys provoked into doing
something about the web site. As usual, Shawn keeps a close eye on
things. Such attention to detail is commendable.

Thomas - I used to work as an architectural draftsman doing graphic
design and rendering so I think I have good taste in art and layout.
All programmers really want to be artists, writers or musicans.  Maybe I
should learn php - already know sql. Web design is fun - coding is an
obsession, though. Addicted persons have no choice.

But the good news is that none of that matters anymore.  Just today we
got a volunteer - you'll see his email, from S. Africa who is grossly
overqualified for the job of administering the website.  Php, sql,
database, etc.  He's not a C++ coder and wants to help with the KOffice
website. Whoopee! Thomas can spend more of his time coding now if he
wants to.

What a wonderful Thanksgiving, even if we will have a moron for
President here in America. Why did I not stay in Europe when I was
there?  I guess bad karma keeps me here, beaten down into the dust.

John