List:       koffice
Subject:    Please remove
From:       Glenwood High School <budgee () ghs ! kzn ! school ! za>
Date:       2000-11-25 17:29:52

Hi people

I don't understand this at all, but apparently a corel linux newsgroup in \
South Africa is being flooded with messages forwarded frokm THIS list bby \
ME???

I don't have a clue why, but for now I need to be removed from this list. I \
will sort it out on Monday, but at the moment I am on holiday away from my \
office. I need to be removed but the listserv says that my password (???) \
is incorrect.

Help would be appreciated.

Regards
Budgee