List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Attn: Corporate Training Coordinator - Windows 2000 Courseware
From:       Albert Wagner <alwagner () tcac ! net>
Date:       2000-11-23 0:13:54

Definitely off topic.

fibonaci@smartt.com wrote:
> =

> As you restructure your IT training program and consider how you might
> imagine the best way of providing content for your courses, you'll
> find yourself appreciating course content that is already prepared
> and ready for immediate use in your curriculum.
> =

> We design and develop books and curriculum that support Systems Enginee=
ring technologies and certifications including:
> =B7 A+
> =B7 Network+
> =B7 i-Net+
> =B7 MCSE
> =B7 MCDBA
> (Full course descriptions are available)
> =

> Some of our books have been top 10 best sellers through Amazon.com.
> =

> You might also be interested in our adaptive and non-adaptive test engi=
ne slated to be available 3rd quarter, 2000.  The engine is designed for =
practice and study.  Test questions and answers are easily added, edited =
or deleted.
> =

> We can help you with your high-tech training needs including books, boo=
ks on CD, Instructor led classes and distance learning products.  We also=
 create custom high-tech curriculum for companies.
> =

> We are a one-stop solution for high-tech educational content, training =
and resources. We offer distance learning and instructor lead products fo=
r both individuals and groups and our education solutions meet typical co=
rporate and learning center needs.  We are a Microsoft Solution Provider =
(MSP), Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center (CTEC) and a Comput=
er Technology Industry Association Certified Training Center (CompTIA).  =
We partner with a major University, an international leader in adult-inst=
ructor-lead and distance learning, to offer graduate and undergraduate cr=
edit for many of our courses.