List:       koffice
Subject:    Kword filters
From:       Kirk Morrow <kmorrow () austin ! rr ! com>
Date:       2000-11-20 20:20:07

I have a definate interest in a kword filter for Lotus Word Pro documents.
I'm not a full-time programmer but I do have pretty good coding abilities.
Basically, I'd rather not do the coding myself but I will if that's what it
takes.  Anyway, right now I'm trying to decode the Word Pro format with the
help of khexedit.  I'd be interested in getting any documentation that is
avaliable about the kword format.  Thanx in advance.

--
Cool saying.  -- Anonymous