List:       koffice
Subject:    Trobles with selected text
From:       sboehm () gmx ! de
Date:       2000-11-06 4:14:09

Hi,

I am using Koffice-CVS-20001105 from ftp.kde.org.

I got random crashes when selecting text, pressing some keys (especially
backspace) and then cut (CTRL-X).

I cant reproduce it exactly, but it crashes in 50% this way.

Can anyone reproduce it ? Is it a known bug ?

It should be possible to delete selected text with backspace, or by typing
something.

Maybe the widely known keybindings shift-del for cut and shift-ins for
insert should also be used in Koffice.

bye seb