On Tuesday 31 October 2000 01:01, Samuel Penn wrote: > To be honest, I haven't got as far as the KOffice module yet, but since > that's the goal, and everyone here has probably been here before... > > I've checked out KDE2 from CVS, and started building kdelibs, and > I get an internal compiler error when building dcopclient.cpp. > I'm using egcs-2.91.66. Any ideas whether it really is a compiler > issue, and if so, which version is needed to build KDE2? Internal compiler errors are pretty much a compiler issue, yes. gcc 2.95.2 is recommended. Cheers, Waldo