List:       koffice
Subject:    excel 97/2000 export
From:       Dave Mertens <dave () redbull ! zyprexia ! com>
Date:       2000-10-26 15:22:59

Guys, you really did an fine jobs with KOffice.

At my work there are 90% windows user and the rest is using linux. Ofcouse
(!) we're supporting the KDE2 development :-), We compile every 2 days from
CVS with an self-written buildkde-script (can also build quickly an module
(as in kdemultimedia or koffice).

Given with this fact we offen receive Excel spreadsheets, now kOffice can
import these spreadsheets but cannot export them! And this is really needed
by us. Now we have to install StarOffice (No, were NOT using MS Office with
WINE)

I hope i will see this feature soon...

With best regards,

Dave Mertens