On Saturday 14 October 2000 06:29, Shaheed Haque wrote: > Hi all, > > Just to let you all know that the Staroffice released yesterday DOES > include at least the Word filter. I assume (but did not check) that Excel > etc. are also supported. Coolness. > The word filter is at: > > http://www.openoffice.org/source/browse/sw/sw/source/filter/ww8 > > I did have a quick look, and the first thing is that the comments are in > German. I don't think we have a lack of german speaking people in KDE in general :-) Cheers, Waldo -- KDE/Linux, you make the choice.