List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: When will koffice-devel appear on lists.kde.org?
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-10-13 8:58:38

Martin Konold wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Harri Porten wrote:
>
> > OK. But until this machine is there we can't paralyze the development
> > work (bugs.kde.org !).
>
> Yeah you are correct! Anyway we shall use mail.kde.org instead of
> master.kde.org for future mail services.

Which would be as pointless as it gets:
coolo:~> dig mx mail.kde.org

; <<>> DiG 8.2 <<>> mx mail.kde.org
;; got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 2, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUERY SECTION:
;;      mail.kde.org, type = MX, class = IN

;; ANSWER SECTION:
mail.kde.org.           0S IN CNAME     master.kde.org.

Greetings, Stephan

--
... but you ain't had mine