List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: When will koffice-devel appear on lists.kde.org?
From:       Martin Konold <konold () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-10-12 21:43:10

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Jost Schenck wrote:

> > Hmm,, in general master.kde.org urls should not be published at all....
>
> Sorry, but AFAIK everybody uses this address to subscribe/unsubscribe/etc. ?

Coolo: I have no clue about the new mailing list sw (mailman) but please
enable it to also use mail.kde.org not only master.kde.org. ASA I have got
the new IBM netfinity servers I want to be able to host all mail related
services on an extra machine so that releases will not interfere with mail
services.

Regards,
-- martin