List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: When will koffice-devel appear on lists.kde.org?
From:       Hank Leininger <hlein () progressive-comp ! com>
Date:       2000-10-12 16:54:02

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> David Faure wrote:
> >
> > On Wednesday 11 October 2000 23:45, Shaheed Haque wrote :
> > >When will koffice-devel appear on lists.kde.org? Is there somewhere
> >
> > We need to ask the maintainer of lists.kde.org, but I forgot his
> > e-mail once again :( Stephan ? :)
> >
> > (At the same time, if he could s/kde-kfm-devel/kfm-devel/ that would
> > be great :)
> >
> /me presses hank<tab> again :)

;)  OK, done.  Added koffice-devel; doesn't look like there are older
messages available from master.kde.org.  (BTW either that box is
reeeally slow, or my hotel dialup link is sucking worse than I
thought...)  Dooes anybody have older messages from that list, that I
could add to our DB?  ...The list won't appear until traffic has come
through and then I've assigned it to the KDE group; should do this
tonight.

I also s/kde-(kfm-devel|koffice|kdevelop|klyx|kmail)/$1/ at last.
There are redirections in place so that all old URLs/links will still
work.  There are probably a few more lists that could be un-ambiguously
s/kde-//, such as kuml*.

Hank