List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: FW: Cannot launch Kword & Kpresenter
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-10-04 9:41:27

Well, you don't give enough information to enable anyone to help you.
Rpms, ok, but which distribution ?
You tried setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but to what ?
Did you read http://www.kde.org/kde1-and-kde2.html ? Even without kde 1,
it can still be useful as a guide to setup kde 2.

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/