List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KImageshop (Krayon) bugfixes ready
From:       John Mark Walker <jmwalker () valinux ! com>
Date:       2000-10-01 22:55:59

Well, seeing as how I sit pretty close to all the SourceForge guys, and I
seem to be the only person at VA subscribed to this list... and I'm also
one of VA's reps on the KDE League, feel free to forward to me any
complaints and problems you have with the web site or anything else
related to SourceForge. I'll be happy to make sure they're on top of it.

Thanks,
John Mark Walker