List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KImageshop (Krayon) bugfixes ready
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn-gordon () home ! com>
Date:       2000-10-01 13:23:29

John Califf wrote:

> Note: I'm sending this a second time as there were problems with the
> mail server at kde earlier today.  If the original message somehow comes
> thru this is modified a little based on more work I've done since
> then.....

Good thin, I never got the first one myself.

> These changes are based on a recent cvs version.  If the version in cvs
> is not the current one please inform me.  I tried the Krayon link at
> theKompany and it was dead, and while there is a KImageShop mailing list
> I don't know how to get on it, as it's not on the Kde mailing list
> page.  Also, how do I get on the new koffice-devel list?  It's not
> accessible from the main kde page either, and doesn't show up on the
> lists at developer.kde.org.

 You are the second person to say the link on our site doesn't work, but
it works for me.  All we are doing is pointing you to the KImageShop
page at the KOffice site, maybe the koffice web site goes down
periodically?  I'm not sure what is going on with this.

> I will volunteer as the maintainer and bugfixer for Krayon while the
> original authors work on new features when they have time, if this is
> ok with the original authors.
>
> John

Totally cool - I know that the original developers have all pretty much
left, but Michael Koch is working hard with us on KDB and said he was
available for questions.  I'll try to have our programmer, Torp, who is
working on Krayon, get your patches put into CVS.  For right now the
main goal is to just get the app working and put in support for digital
cameras by porting the code at gphoto.org

Shawn