List:       koffice
Subject:    Fwd: Apology
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-10-01 0:18:24

Subject: Apology
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:15:32 -0400
From: John Califf <jcaliff@compuzone.net>
To: bastian@kde.org

I'd like to end a series of posts here about a news story regarding
theKompany with an apology to everybody who has felt offended.  There's
no point explaining how I felt that things were a certain way, but I
honestly did feel that way, and was not thoughtful enough in expressing
it appropriately.

In the future I will consider how people may react to my opinions more
carefully, and/or correspond about issues which may be too controversial
off the list, or not at all.

I think theKompany is doing good things.  Shawn Gordon has come out of
this looking good and I've come out of it looking foolish.  Nothing more
need be said, I hope.

Many regrets and thanks,

John