On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Wolf-Michael Bolle wrote: >=20 > Jacques, [..] > I wasn't really planning anything fancy. The idea behind this is to be > able to write documentation in SGML DocBook format in a nice looking > environment without actutally knowing anything about SGML DocBook. > I want to start out without any stylesheets and *definitly* without > frames. Also, I don't want a filter that is able to create every single > little bit of SGML DocBook. [..] Fair enough - you're the working on it - you get to call the shots. I'm assuming you've looked at O'Reilly's "DocBook: The Definitive Guide"? You can read it online. http://www.docbook.org/ , from memory. > Michael be well; JC.