On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, David Faure wrote: > On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Wolf-Michael Bolle wrote : [..] > I don't know, 2 days I think. This - as usual - "Depends". Influencing factors include: a) How much of DocBook will you export to? b) Will you be using stylesheets? c) Dependent on a) and b), how will you implement frames? Will you implement frames at all? And so on. Still, shouldn't be *too* difficult to grab the semantic markup. Formatting'll be a bugger but semantics not so much. Strikes me as an excellent job for Perl and the various Perl *ML parsers. Certainly if you're successful, there may be a case to adopt DocBook as a target for later development (version 2.x or so). be well; JC.